As a result of a recent flooding/ water damage disaster, your home may look like a river ran through it. Your carpet, upholstery, hard flooring and structural components may appear to be ruined. Restoring your home after water damage can be a challenge.
The experts at Super Savers Restoration suggest taking the following initial steps to prevent further damage to your home or business:
- Try to stay calm
- Make sure the source of the water intrusion has been stopped (you may need to turn off the "main" to the property)
- Call Super Savers Restoration (480) 926-2371 (we are valley wide- immediate response 24-7-365)
While waiting for the professionals to arrive...
- Stay away from contaminated water, or electrical hazards
- Stay clear of any overhead hazards such as sagging ceilings or light fixtures
- If safe to do so, turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to the wet area and unplug and remove small appliances from wet rooms
- Move furniture or raise on blocks or plastic tabs (if available) to prevent moisture absorption and staining
- Secure any contents important pictures or documents etc (zip-lock bag and freeze any important documents and pictures to prevent further damage from water absorption)
Water Restoration AZ offers Emergency Water Extraction, Water Removal, Water Damage Restoration, 24 Hour Flood cleanup, Water Removal, Drying Company, Flood Restoration, Water Extraction in AZ